Welcome to the official website of Nantong Crystal Abacus Finance & Tax Consulting Co., Ltd.
Nantong Jing Abacus Finance & Tax Consulting Co., Ltd.
Contact: Zhang Accounting
Mobile phone: 15851208513 WeChat: jhkjcw
Room 1607, Block B, Jinglihui Building, No. 190 Qingnian Middle Road, Chongchuan District, Nantong City
Who can the Nantong registered company not be the legal representative of the enterprise? The editor of Nantong company registered company tells you.
A Nantong registered company shall not act as a legal representative in any of the following circumstances:
(1) Having no capacity for civil conduct or limited capacity for civil conduct;
(2) Being sentenced to punishment or criminal coercive measures;
(3) Wanted by public security organs or national security organs;
(4) The editor of the Tianjin registered company reminds you that you have been sentenced to punishment for crimes of embezzlement, bribery, property infringement, or crime of undermining the socialist market economy, and whose execution period has not exceeded 5 years; you have been sentenced for other crimes. Penalties that have not been executed for more than 3 years; or have been sentenced to deprivation of political rights for crimes and have not been executed for more than 5 years;
(5) Acting as the legal representative or director or manager of an enterprise that has been bankrupted and liquidated due to poor management, and has personal responsibility for the bankruptcy of the enterprise, which has not been more than 3 years since the date of completion of the bankruptcy and liquidation of the enterprise;
(6) Acting as the legal representative of an enterprise whose business license has been revoked due to violation of the law, and has personal responsibility for the illegal behavior of the enterprise, which has not been more than 3 years from the date of the suspension of the business license of the enterprise;
(7) The amount of personal liabilities is large and unpaid at maturity;
(8) There are other circumstances where the law and the State Council stipulate that they cannot be legal representatives.