Welcome to the official website of Nantong Crystal Abacus Finance & Tax Consulting Co., Ltd.
Nantong Jing Abacus Finance & Tax Consulting Co., Ltd.
Contact: Zhang Accounting
Mobile phone: 15851208513 WeChat: jhkjcw
Room 1607, Block B, Jinglihui Building, No. 190 Qingnian Middle Road, Chongchuan District, Nantong City
With the development of economy, as a port city, many foreign-funded companies are starting to be established. Most companies often set up branches in order to expand their business as soon as possible. The editor of Nantong Registered Company introduced the differences between subsidiaries, branches and offices before. Today, the editor of Nantong Registered Company introduces what kind of materials are needed to set up branches of foreign-funded enterprises.
1. The business scope of the branch shall not exceed the business scope of the subordinate enterprise;
2. The operating period of a branch office shall not exceed the operating period of the subordinate enterprise except for the stipulated period of validity.
Materials required for the establishment of branches of foreign-funded enterprises:
1. Application for Registration of Branch Company of Trauma Investment signed by the legal representative of the company;
2. Approval documents of the examination and approval authority (the laws, 【191566.com】istrative regulations and decisions of the State Council stipulate that the establishment of a branch must be submitted to the relevant department for approval);
3. The articles of association signed by the legal representative of the company;
4. A copy of the appointment document and identity certificate of the person in charge of the branch issued by the company;
5. Certificate of use of business premises;
6. A photocopy of the company business license stamped with the company seal;
7. Pre-approval documents;
8. Other documents stipulated by the State Administration for Industry and Commerce.